The Health and Public Service Management course at University of South Wales , will examine the challenges facing healthcare and related public service areas, making strong links between academic theory and management practice to create a relevant context. You will also specialise in a key area through your chosen dissertation topic.
This MSc Health and Public Service Management course will develop your understanding, competence and confidence if you are a manager, or aspire to a position of significant managerial responsibility, in healthcare and related public service areas.
Your studies will help develop and refine your management techniques in the context of the healthcare sector. Therefore, upon graduation, you will be equipped with a broad management skill-set that can be applied throughout a range of public services but will also enable you to specialise in a healthcare profession.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Resources and Projects
- Managing People and Organisations in the Public Sector
- Strategy and Leadership
- Health, Policy and Innovation
- Partnership Service Improvement and Delivery
- Conducting Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Public Policy View 312 other Masters in Public Policy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You will usually be expected to have an Honours degree of class 2:2 or above in any discipline.
- For applicants who do not possess a degree, a minimum of two years’ middle management experience, with associated training may be taken into account via the Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL)/Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) mechanism (University regulations will apply). If you have relevant prior qualifications, you could obtain exemptions from certain modules.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Part-time UK: £1000 per 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.