The Artificial Intelligence programme of University Politehnica of Bucharest offers to the enrolled students in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge and a cutting-edge approach on:
- artificial intelligence and intelligent applications
- knowledge representation and automated reasoning
- computer vision
- intelligent agents and their application
- neural networks and deep learning
- advanced machine learning techniques
- natural language understanding
- real-world applications of AI.
Careers for M.Sc. graduates
The AI Master of Science graduates can easily find employment in many different areas, such as: robotics, self-driving cars, intelligent games development, intelligent search, image and video understanding (faces, people, activities), automated translation, music and entertainment, chat bots, medical diagnostics, business forecasting, banking, insurance, telecommunications, consumer electronics, smart cities, and many other, as most of tomorrow applications will be AI-based.
- Erasmus Scholarships in 7 EU universities: UPMC, ENPSE, Utrecht Univ., PolytechMontpellier, Univ. Catalunya, PolytechNantes, Turku Univ;
- Participation and scholarships in AI-MAS Laboratory national and international research projects;
- Internships in companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Computer Vision
- Data Mining
- Multi-agent Systems
- Natural Language Processing
- Symbolic and Statistical Learning
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Informatics, Mathematics or related areas. Applicants are required to pass an admission examination.
- Foreign student applications will be considered based on the curriculum content of their Bachelor Degree and academic performance.
International270 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR per module during 24 months.
Tuition fee per month.
Living costs for Bucharest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.