This Intercultural Business Communication at the Edinburgh Napier University will give you a solid understanding of intercultural business communication and a range of issues related to cross-cultural business. You'll be well prepared for a career in international tourism, commerce or marketing.
Intercultural business communication deals with the study of communication in intercultural and cross-cultural business contexts. It plays a key role in the global economy and world commerce as it considers cultural differences between international business partners and clients.
Opportunities in international tourism, commerce and marketing and also human resources, where trained professionals are required to negotiate business ventures with overseas clients and markets and train and support international workforces.
You could also progress to further academic study on a higher research degree.
Careers for those having studied the MSc in Intercultural Business Communication often go into Marketing or Human Resources related areas such as:
- International Officer
- Human Resource Management
- Global Marketing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advertising as Cultural Discourse
- Business Skills for Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- Case Studies in International Tourism
- Contemporary Human Resource Management
- Developing Intercultural Competence in the Workplace
- Global Economic Environment and Marketing
- Global Marketing
- Intercultural Business Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Human Resource Management View 254 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
International15620 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15620 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7810 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7810 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland: £7,810
- Overseas and EU £15,620
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.