About Labour Law program is offered at Jamia Millia Islamia
The Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia was established in 1989. At the outset a three year LL.B. programme was introduced. Over the past two decades, the Faculty has made significant progress in terms of restructuring of Courses and Syllabi, introducing new courses, experimenting with innovative techniques of imparting legal education and strengthening its clinical programme in order to give due emphasis to the expanding horizons of the legal profession.
In its continuous endeavours in this regard, the Faculty has since introduced a five year integrated B.A.,LL.B (Hons.) Programme from the academic session 2002-2003 thereby replacing the three year LL.B. Course; a two year Post-graduate Programme (LL.M.) in three specialized streams of Personal Laws, Corporate Laws and Criminal Laws and a Ph.D. programme, both having commenced from the academic session2000- 2001.
The Faculty of Law has established a Legal Services Clinic with a whole range of legal aid programmes in the agenda. In fact, the students of our faculty have undergone training for Para-Legal Volunteers under the aegis of the National Legal Services Authority. The students have also been participating in Moot Courts, Client Counseling and other literary and debating activities and have won several laurels. The students of our Faculty are provided with all the necessary facilities to develop their curricular and co-curricular abilities, besides focusing on an overall personality development so as to face the challenges in the competitive world today.
- Industrial Relations
- Trade Unions
- Industrial Disputes
- Workers Participation in Management
- Industrial Sociology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Self-attested copies of Marks sheet of class X and XII or any equivalent examination
- Proof of age
- Self-attested copies of Marks sheet of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree
- Copy of the valid passport of parent working abroad
- Copy of valid working visa /work permit/license to work of parent (duly translated in English and selfattested)
- Copy of valid Residence permit/ Iqama (duly translated in English and self-attested).
- Self-attested copy of the Letter from the employer of the parent abroad (not older than 6 month at the time of admission)
- Self-attested Copy of the NRI Status Certificate issued by the Indian Embassy in the concerned country
- AffidavitonRs.10 stamp paper from the parent for financial support (can be submitted at the time of final admission)
- The candidate has to submit “Anti Ragging Affidavit” from Class 1 Gazetted Officer/Notary
International328 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 328 EUR per year during 12 months.
National328 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 328 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.