With the tremendous development of the agricultural sector, an urgent need of competent specialists in this filed poops out. An-Najah National University's Profitable Agribusiness graduates will demonstrate a high level of specialized knowledge of agribusiness management, and business and communication skills associated with selected areas of study and will be able to contribute to uplift the economy through the management of the agribusiness system of production, transportation, storage, manufacturing, policies, food safety and quality and marketing of agricultural products.
Graduates are employed in all sectors of the food and agribusiness industry, including:
- Ministries (economy, trade and industry, health, education, agriculture)
- Palestine Standards Institution
- International bodies that work in the field of agriculture and food
- Agricultural loans institutions
- Education: academic fields
- Cooperative organizations, private enterprise and fair trade institutions
- Public health laboratories, the Ministry of Agriculture and food analysis institutions
- Central Statistical Office
- Private business
- Food processing/Industry.
- Protected Agriculture (PA).
- Organic Agriculture.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prospective applicant should have a Bachelor degree from An-Najah National University or its equivalent from a Faculty or university credited by An-Najah National University.
- A Placement Test for the major he/she is applying to.
- Prospective applicant should be willing to meet with the Supervising Committee for a personal interview if the Specialised Department Council recommends that.
- Earning a competitive GPA, is a matter usually determined and computed by the Specialized Department by the following formula: An applicant’s Bachelor’s GPA counts 70% and the applicant’s results on the Skills / Placement Exam and personal interview counts 30%.
- An original or official transcript or copy of certified from both the university from which the applicant graduated and the Palestinian ministry of higher learning.
- A certificate of work experience, if available.
- Two recommendation Letters from faculty members or professionals.
- Personal photo
Living costs for Nablus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.