The Gifted Education programme at An-Najah National University aspires to achieve excellence in providing a high quality of services for talented students and raise the level of community mental health services so that services effectively assist in achieving the programme's vision. Furthermore, the programme aims at preparing training programmes to qualify teachers and specialists in the field of gifted education.
- Mental health centers
- Research centers
- Ministry of Education and Higher Education
- Community rehabilitation centres
- Centres for gifted education
- Rehabilitation centers for people with disabilities
- Care and Education for the Gifted
- Curricula and Teaching Methods for the Gifted
- Comprehensive Exam
- Intelligence and Creativity
- Measurement and Evaluation in Gifted Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Higher Education View 6 other Masters in Education in Palestinian Territory, Occupied
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prospective applicant should have a Bachelor degree from An-Najah National University or its equivalent from a Faculty or university credited by An-Najah National University.
- A Placement Test for the major he/she is applying to.
- Prospective applicant should be willing to meet with the Supervising Committee for a personal interview if the Specialised Department Council recommends that.
- Earning a competitive GPA, is a matter usually determined and computed by the Specialized Department by the following formula: An applicant’s Bachelor’s GPA counts 70% and the applicant’s results on the Skills / Placement Exam and personal interview counts 30%.
- An original or official transcript or copy of certified from both the university from which the applicant graduated and the Palestinian ministry of higher learning.
- A certificate of work experience, if available.
- Two recommendation Letters from faculty members or professionals.
- Personal photo
Living costs for Nablus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.