The current interests concentrate in mainly two areas;
- Analysis and its applications, differential equations (functional analysis, several complex variables, complex potential theory, holomorphic Dynamics, complex Geometry, probability and stochastics, martingales, operator theory, pseudo-differential operators, nonlinear partial differential equations)
- Algebra and number theory and their applications (finite fields and applications, coding theory, cryptology, integer partitions, combinatorics, commutative and computational algebra, finite geometry)
Graduate students may choose to follow the regular track of pure mathematics as well as joint work with other disciplines within the university such as the computer science or economics. Learn more at Sabanci University.
- Nonlinear Programming
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics View 16 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Transcript
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- ALES, GRE or GAT scores
- English Proficiency Exam (TOEFL IBT, PTE Academic, CAE, CPE, YDS, e-YDS or YÖKDİL)
International19500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 USD per year during 12 months.
National10762 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10762 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.