The Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics MSc programme at Loughborough University London will thus deliver state-of-the-art techniques in AI and Data Analytics with a foundation in mathematical principles and computer programming to provide the students with a unique offering.
Through multiple module-specific, hands-on projects students will gradually build capabilities and skills to develop new algorithms and products.
The careers and employability support on offer at Loughborough University London has been carefully designed to give you the best possible chance of securing your dream role.
This MSc Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics programme will provide you with cutting-edge employment skills essential to the different industrial sectors that utilize AI and data analytics, including but not limited to: engineering, banking and finance, manufacturing, marketing and cyber security.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Big Data Analytics
- Principles of Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Design Thinking
- Cybersecurity and Forensics
- Digital Application Development
- Information Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Artificial Intelligence View 279 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- This programme is suitable for students who have a minimum 2:2 honours degree (or equivalent international qualification) in a range of disciplines, including digital technologies, engineering, mathematics, science, finance, economics and marketing.
- Applicants from other disciplines (e.g. business and management, and subjects within the social sciences) who wish to study this programme are also welcome to apply and will be considered on a case by case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.