You could be: a civil engineer, an architect, a planner, a commercial manager, a lawyer, or an archaeologist.
You could have been in work for a while already: some of our previous students have been many years into their career when they join us.Or you may be a recent graduate, for example with a BEng. This Construction and Project Management programme at Queen's University Belfast gives you the opportunity to acquire a management ‘bolt on’ on top of your engineering degree.
What Will You Learn?
The course’s primary focus is on project management, which will give you the chance to take your career forward in any industry, not just in construction.
We teach the principles of project management – the distinct discipline of working to agreed deadlines, starts and finishes on a given project.
Queen's postgraduates reap exceptional benefits. Unique initiatives, such as Degree Plus and Researcher Plus bolster our commitment to employability, while innovative leadership and executive programmes alongside sterling integration with business experts helps our students gain key leadership positions both nationally and internationally.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Construction Economics and Facilities Management
- Construction Law : Contract Law, Tort and Evidence, Dispute Resolution
- Procurement and Contract Administration
- Project Management, Planning and Control
- Research Methods for Managers
- Project Management for Sustainability
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction View 265 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
- Normally a 2.2 Honours degree or above in a relevant Science, Engineering, Architecture, Management or Social Science discipline, or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University.
- Applicants who do not meet the above academic requirements but hold a relevant professional qualification and can demonstrate appropriate experience, will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
International16900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6140 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6140 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
England, Scotland or Wales (GB) £6,900
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.