With digital technologies, the whole world really is your oyster. Nowadays, digital technologies and innovations are changing processes, operations, business models and entire organisations. In fact, they often have such a radical impact that it leads to cross-industry “Digital Disruption”.For us, Digital Transformation isn’t just a mash-up of different technologies, but a major phenomenon with deep strategic and managerial implications for all companies, no matter what the industry.
That’s why we have created a Master which will give you strategic, entrepreneurial and organisational approaches, together with methods and a tailored “toolbox” so that you can navigate major digital trends and lead Digital Innovation in both public and private organisations. We’re talking about trends such as Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Blockchain, Big Data & Analytics, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, eCommerce, Mobile & Omnichannel Communication, Digital Manufacturing & Industry 4.0.
MIP Politecnico Di Milano's Digital Innovation and New Business Design master gets you ready for a variety of different roles, including:
- (Digital) Innovation Specialist
- Innovation/Tech Strategist
- Digital Leader/Expert
- Digital Innovation Manager
- Business Innovator
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Project Manager/Process Owner
- of innovation-related projects in established or newcomer corporations.
- Design Thinking
- Digital Product & Service Design
- Product Strategy
- Omnichannel Customer Experience
- Customer Discovery & Validation: Lean Startup and Agile
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Innovation Management Business Information Systems View 4 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application form
- Application fee of €100 (non-refundable)
- CV or resume in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copies of University degree and academic transcripts
- Copy of valid ID card or passport
- Digital passport sized pictures
- Copy of English certificate (TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) for non-native speakers
- Two letters of recommendation – optional
- 3 or 4 year Bachelor’s degree (minimum 180 ECTS) in Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Management or scientific disciplines
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.