The mission of this International Finance program at the Nürtingen-Geislingen University is to qualify students to become experts in the international financial world and to prepare them for top positions in finance departments within globally operating companies, banks, and other financial institutions.
The rigorous curriculum delivers a thorough foundation in financial principles and theory while providing practical applications to the world of international finance.
The graduates start exciting careers worldwide in the fields of:
- Investment Banking
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance
- Private Equity
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Engineering
- Bank Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management
- Financial Analysis
- Management Skills
- Quantitative Finance & Econometrics
- Applied International Corporate Finance
- Applied Quantitative Corporate Finance
- Portfolio Management & Risk Management
- Derivatives & Financial Engineering
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance International Business View 50 other Masters in Finance in Germany
- Proof of a degree in Business, Business Law, Economics or Management from a German institute of higher education or vocational college or a comparable degree from a foreign institute of higher education. (legally attested copy)
- Above-average examination results must have been obtained during the first degree course (a final grade of at least 2.3 on the German grading scale). In the case of law degrees a minimum of 6.5 points must be have been attained.
- All foreign degrees will be validated through uni-assist. Uni-assist will also convert your final grade average to the German grading scale (1,0 excellent - 5,0 fail).
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
All enrolled degree seeking students (EU and non-EU) are required to pay registration fees amounting to approx. 190 € each semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.