Nursing Science (Pre-registration) from The Chinese University of Hong Kong aims to provide students with the opportunity to study the art and science of nursing from different perspectives and to develop their skills in clinical decision making, critical thinking and problem solving.
Successful completion of the programme will enable the graduate to register as a Registered Nurse (General) with the Nursing Council of Hong Kong (NCHK).
- Care of Clients with Acute and Chronic lInessesI
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Nursing
- Public Health and Community Nursing
- Sociology of Health and Nursing
- Obstetric Nursing
- Health Education and Health Promotion
- Nursing Management and Health Care Policies
- Essence of Advanced Nursing Practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis until all places have been filled.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 53 other Masters in Health Sciences in Hong Kong (SAR)
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The Chinese University of Hong Kong and/or in Hong Kong (SAR), please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International18480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18480 USD per year during 36 months.
National18480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18480 USD per year during 36 months.
HK$145,000 per annum
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.