School Improvement and Leadership from The Chinese University of Hong Kong is designed to provide innovative and energetic educators with both the theoretical and applied knowledge and skills needed to implement successful school improvements.
Students at School Improvement and Leadership from The Chinese University of Hong Kong will:
- engage in close cooperation with other practitioners to apply their knowledge and ideas in their own workplaces and educational contexts.
- get a variety of learning methods, including traditional lectures, school visits, case learning, applied research (including action learning) and focused small group interactions.
- Phonetics and Phonology for English Language Teaching
- Morphology and Syntax for English Language Teaching
- Spoken and Written Discourse for English Language Teaching
- Psychological and Social Perspectives on Language
- Literature in English
- Special Topics in English Language
- Language Testing and Assessment
- Contemporary English Language Teaching Issues
- Reading and Writing - Teaching and Learning
- Listening and Speaking - Teaching and Learning
- Information and Communication Technology in English Language Teaching
- Professional Development in English Language Teaching
- Project in English Language and Teaching
- The English Language Curriculum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis until all places have been filled.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology Educational Leadership View 7 other Masters in Educational Psychology in Hong Kong (SAR)
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International15294 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15294 USD per year during 24 months.
National15294 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15294 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.