In the International Logistics and Supply Chain Management from University of South Wales you’ll be encouraged to develop a forward-thinking approach to strategy development, creating resilient and flexible strategies that will give you a competitive advantage when entering senior management or executive roles.
Course content is also reviewed by a panel of industry advisors, so you can be sure that your studies are relevant to the workplace and your new-found expertise enable you to become a valuable asset to employers.
Your studies will guide you to become pro-active and responsive to the challenges of modern business. You’ll develop key transferrable skills to enhance your ability to manage and lead projects and operations, opening up a range of career opportunities in specialist roles within multinational enterprises.
The MSc International Logistics and Supply Chain Management is accredited by three leading professional bodies, including the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply, and the Institute of Operations Management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Strategic Operations Management and Operational Research
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Globalisation of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Commercial Relationships
- Logistics Operations Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Supply Chain Management & Logistics International Business View 169 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum 2:2 Honours degree or equivalent qualification (business or non-business) or in exceptional circumstances, three years’ or more significant managerial experience in a related area.
- If you already hold a CIPS qualification, you may be able to gain exemptions from the course.
- Applicants may be required to attend an interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.