About Bioinformatics and Data Science at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
More than 50 research scholars are pursuing their Ph.D. in different fields of Biology. Faculty members and research scholars are continuously involved in publishing their research work in highly reputed peer reviewed journals of impact factors and are actively participating in various Conferences and Faculty Development Programs. The department also hosts many professional association activities such as the Indian Association of Applied Microbiology, Association of Microbiologist in India and Indian Association of Microbiology.
- Structural and Functional Genomics
- Python for Biologists
- Biological Databases and Data Analysis
- Statistics and Random Process
- Python lab
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Bioinformatics & Biostatistics View 19 other Masters in Bioinformatics & Biostatistics in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Host University Application Form
- Host University Learning Agreement
- Host University Medical Form
- Birth certificate
- All pages of the passport
- Mark sheet/Transcript
- Bonafide letter
- A pass in an Under Graduate Degree in Biology or Life Sciences from a recognized University with 50% in the Qualifying Examination (45% for reserved category)
International631 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 631 USD per year during 24 months.
National631 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 631 USD per year during 24 months.
- 50000 rs
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.