About Electronic Engineering at Ming Chi University of Technology
The Department of Electronic Engineering was established in the year of 2000. We have a four-year undergraduate program and a Masters Degree program. The curriculum can be basically categorized into two major programs that cover a wide range of electronics-related fields: The Electronics & Systems Program and The Computer Engineering & Networking Program. Through the dedicated programs, the students learn professional discipline and the ability to identify, formulate, and solve problems. The Department always incorporates advanced fields into this department's curriculum with equal emphasis on theory and practice.
- Technical Thesis Writing
- Semiconductor Optical Properties
- Embedded System
- FPGA and CPLD Control Practice
- Digital Image Processing Technologies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 18 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Transcript for all semesters
- Study plan
- Other reference documents
- 2 inches x 2 inches bust photograph
- Certificate of Highest Education Level or Equivalent Qualification and Transcript
- English language proficiency proof
- Health Certificate: A health certificate issued within 6 months must be submitted on application or on receipt of letter of admission.
- Declaration for International Students.
International1700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1700 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.