About Chemical Engineering at Ming Chi University of Technology
The curricula planning takes both the scope and profundity of knowledge into consideration, emphasizes on the integration and systemization of the courses, combines the teaching orientations of science and chemical technique, cultivates students into technology engineers, who are capable of thinking and solving problems independently. Moreover, we combine Green Chemistry Processing and other courses of all departments under College of Environment and Resources. To meet the demands of teaching and researching, the department has established more than twenty laboratories well-equipped with instruments, including green chemistry laboratory, battery research laboratory, biotechnology laboratory, catalyst application and development laboratory, supercritical fluid technology laboratory, polymer materials laboratory, and teaching experimental factory, etc. Additional, in order to combine theory and practice, we also promote the industry-university cooperation.
- Industrial and Practical Discussion
- Technical English Writing
- Special Topics
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Advanced Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 12 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Ming Chi University of Technology and/or in Taiwan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Transcript for all semesters
- Study plan
- Other reference documents
- 2 inches x 2 inches bust photograph
- Certificate of Highest Education Level or Equivalent Qualification and Transcript
- English language proficiency proof
- Health Certificate: A health certificate issued within 6 months must be submitted on application or on receipt of letter of admission.
- Declaration for International Students.
International3400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1700 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.