About Industrial Engineering and Management at Ming Chi University of Technology
Practice education, research and university-industry cooperation (UIC) are our features and advantages.
In practice education, we integrate professional knowledge of IEM into core skills that is needed for industries. Our courses are well designed and are well thought out and provide in depth knowledge of the subjects in IEM. With the training on integrating the elements of manpower, materials, finance, equipment and information technology, our students looked forward to being multi-skill fresh graduates.
- Industrial Studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Industrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 48 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Transcript for all semesters
- Study plan
- Other reference documents
- 2 inches x 2 inches bust photograph
- Certificate of Highest Education Level or Equivalent Qualification and Transcript
- English language proficiency proof
- Health Certificate: A health certificate issued within 6 months must be submitted on application or on receipt of letter of admission.
- Declaration for International Students.
International3400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1700 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.