The goal of these Regional and Economic Policy programs from University of Toyama is to nurture businesspersons with high level of expertise as well as researchers in Economics, Business Administration, and Business Laws.
- Research themes of graduate students include regional life and activities, industry and business, theories of public policies, comparative study on policies, strategies of enterprises, data processing, and economic regulations and laws.
Curriculum is designed according to the following policies:
- In seminars, under a tutor's guidance, students acquire methodologies, such as document retrieval and fieldwork, which are necessary for research study, and enhance their capability to conduct specialized research.
- In specialized research, students choose subjects suitable for their research projects and acquire specialized multi-disciplinary knowledge and research ability, as well as a basic knowledge of economics, sociology, and law.
- Under the tutor's guidance, students compile their research results as a thesis.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Environmental Economics & Policy View 7 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
In today's economic society, problems to be solved emerge one after another, with increased complexity.
From this viewpoint, the Graduate School hopes to admit students and working people, both from Japan and abroad, who:
- Are strongly interested in economics, business administration, and business law, and are eager to obtain specialized knowledge and practical skills to make them useful for communities and education.
- Are eager to logically and empirically study and solve challenges which our modern society faces by utilizing their new knowledge.
- Hope to develop a broad viewpoint through active communications with a variety of people studying economics, business administration, and business law.
- Have a strong aspirations to continue to study and research, and wish to achieve unique theoretical and empirical research results.
International3857 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3857 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3857 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3857 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 535,800 yen
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.