The Graduate Diploma in Teaching and Learning (GDTL) from Lighthouse Academy which lasts for 12 months (52) weeks focuses on giving students the opportunity to gain knowledge of teaching, learners and curriculum, engage in professional practice in schools and become part of the teaching profession.
- Designing for Learning
- Managing Supportive Learning Environments
- Understanding Diverse Learners
- Language, literacy, and literature
- Literacy Across the Curriculum
- Middle Phase Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Designing for Diversity
- Senior Phase Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Adolescence: Issues and Challenges
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for admission, you must have English Language (Level B+).
International1500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National1500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.