The MA in International Education delivered by Lighthouse Academy, via the internet, is an important part of your journey to be familiar with the understanding of international education.
Programme StructureCourse Modules
- Globalization and Education
- Refugees, Education, and Development
- Anthropological Approaches to International Education
- Social Approaches to International Education
- Education, Citizenship, and Youth
- Immigration and Education in the World
- Cross-Cultural Education
- Theory and Practice of Education Abroad
- Curriculum, Learning, and Society
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for admission, you must have English Language (Level B1).
International750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.