What will you study?
The Master of Business Administration at Kingston University allows you to study a wider range of topics than you are offered on any other conventional MBA course, specialising in the areas most relevant to your career path.
Our assessment methods reflect the skills and experiences you will value the most when you graduate. We will make sure you are thoroughly prepared for your assessments, which include written assignments, discussions, group work, presentations, case studies, role plays and game simulations.
Where this course will take you
A postgraduate qualification from Kingston Business School is a great addition to your CV. Many of our alumni use the knowledge gained through their Kingston MBA to help them successfully set up their own business or consultancy, while others use it to help them operate more effectively at a higher level of senior management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Big Data and Business Analytics
- Career and Leadership Journey
- Enterprise and Innovation
- Financial Management
- Management Consultancy Project
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- Operations Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 642 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We advise that candidates apply for the Kingston MBA as soon as possible – it can take longer than you think to get organised to start your MBA. We accept admissions throughout the year, so you can join the next available group of students when you are ready.
- The Kingston MBA is a generalist course that is offered as a full-time and a part-time (executive) programme. Our specific MBA admissions criteria reflect the fact that students on the programmes often have different academic and business backgrounds.
International23500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA23500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Home and European Union
- MBA part time£12,925 per year
Overseas (not EU)
- MBA part time £12,925 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.