This includes the core modules of 36 credits and Business Administration students at Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT) can pursue up to three areas of concentration by completing an additional 12 credits of elective coursework.
Students at Business Administration at Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT) will:
- meet the needs of stakeholders.
- competent and innovative graduate.
- Business and Professional Ethics
- Business Research Methods
- Financial Information and Control
- International Business
- Legal Environment for Business Managers
- Managerial Economic
- Marketing Management
- Operation Management
- Organizational Behaviour and Analysis
- Quantitative Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 40 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, as accepted by the Senate; or
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent with CGPA below 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in relevant field as accepted by the Senate; or
- A bachelor’s degree or any other academic qualification in related field and possesses evidence of adequate work experience recognised by the Senate.
- The highest grade certificate of competency for unrestricted service as Master Mariner (Master of Vessel 3000 GT or more Unlimited Trade Voyage approved by the government or equivalent) or Chief Engineer (Chief Engineer of Vessel 3000 GT or more Unlimited Trade Voyage approved by the government or equivalent); or
- The certificate of competency as Chief Mate of Vessel 3000 GT or more Unlimited Voyage approved by the government or equivalent
International3020 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1510 EUR per semester during 12 months.
National1852 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 926 EUR per semester during 12 months.
- Malaysian students - MYR 4120
- International students - MYR 6720
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.