Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management from The University of the West Indies lets you develop a range of skills in logistics and supply chain management including: supply chain optimisation, supply chain decision making under uncertainty, supplier relationship management and procurement, supply chain risk management, process design and operation, and operations planning and control.
- Business Operations Manager
- Procurement/Logistics/Planning Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Operational Analyst
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Warehouse Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Operations Strategy
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Management of Service Operations
- Big Data and Business Analytics for Decision Making
- Operations Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 8 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Barbados
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a university or college acceptable to the University of the West Indies, with at least Second Class Honours.
- Students are expected to have a good grounding in a business subject such as management, marketing, finance, or economics.
- Three (3) years post degree work experience.
- An interview with the entrance committee within the Department.
- Application Processing Fee (BDS $30 for applicants from contributing countries OR US $30 for applicants from a non-contributing countries)
- Birth Certificate (certified or notarized copy)
- Curriculum Vitae (2 copies)
- Professional Certificates/Diplomas
- Marriage Certificate (where applicable) (certified or notarised copy)
- Legal Affidavit or deed poll if your present name is different from that on the Birth Certificate (certified or notarised copy)
International10565 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15848 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National10565 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15848 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Bridgetown
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.