Archives and Records Management from The University of the West Indies will provide a dedicated space for the academic analysis of Caribbean memory and recordkeeping practices, which are emerging out of the realities of the Caribbean experience.
Students at Archives and Records Management from The University of the West Indies will gain knowledge in:
- Archives and Records
- Management of Library & Information Units
- Methods of Inquiry for Archives & Records
- Acquisition, Organization and Access of Archival Materials
- Preservation of Archival Materials in Tropical Environments
- Records Management in the Digital Age
- Information Communication and Society
- Information Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLibrary Science History Management Studies View 3 other Masters in Library Science in Jamaica
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of the West Indies and/or in Jamaica, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- At least a Lower second class honours degree BA /B.Ed. preferably in Humanities or the Social Sciences
- Previous work experience in an archives or an information unit will be an asset but is not compulsory.
- Original Copies of your Supporting Documents
- Official Transcript
International2520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2520 USD per year during 24 months.
National2520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2520 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.