The Physiotherapy programme at Lithuanian Sports University based on international achievements in fundamental and applied interdisciplinary sciences and technologies has the aim to train advanced physiotherapy professionals who will be able to apply up-to-date scientific evidence-based diagnostic methods in clinical practice, perform prevention of injuries and illnesses, raise hypotheses, initiate and implement biomedical research, develop local and international projects, supervise physiotherapists, work in private practice and continue studies at postgraduate level.Competences
- Scientific knowledge and management of ideas.
- Communication: social and academic integration/ Leadership and management of changes.
- Life-long professional learning and personal development.
- Evaluation of complex patient conditions and application of advanced methodologies of physiotherapy.
- Lithuanian Sports University is an open European university, constantly creating and providing study programmes for all three cycles as well as continuous education programmes based on the latest research and technologies.
- Organization and administration of scientific activities, research planning, execution and reporting are determined by the Regulations of Scientific Activities of Lithuanian Sports University.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Admission procedures Degree of study and deadlines Acceptance (correction) of applications for participation in tenders and registration of documents.
- Fill in and submit online application form.
- Apply for and submit the recognition document of foreign qualifications issued by SKVC.
- Participate in SKYPE interview.
- Receive letter of acceptance.
- Apply for and receive National D visa if needed.
- Come to Lithuania and start your studies.
International1976 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1976 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1976 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1976 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.