By participating in discussions, debates and simulations, you will be encouraged to observe root causes, and analyse phenomena that shape our world.
Regent's is a truly international University located in the centre of one of the world's most prominent cities. You will receive membership to the Royal Institute of International Affairs and Chatham House. You will meet diverse speakers and participants who are professionals in the field of international relations, including diplomats, NGOs, government officials, academics and journalists. In past years, we have also arranged conferences on campus, with speakers such as former foreign ministers, as well as visits to parliament and outside events.
Our academics have consulted for governments across the world and contributed valuable research in global issues and policies. Their expertise will help you develop practical and analytical skills that will prepare you for work in a variety of capacities including politics, finance, banking, media, law and economics.
- Introduction to International Relations
- International Law
- International Political Economy
- Research Methods in International Relations
- Foreign Policy and Negotiation
- International Security
- Human Rights
- The State and Sovereignty
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 434 other Masters in International Relations in United Kingdom
- A Regent’s education provides you with a high level of personal attention, and this begins from the moment you apply to study with us. We want to understand who you are and what your skills and interests may be – we are interested in your potential, as well as your prior achievements. We review each application comprehensively and on its individual merit, considering all of your skills, interests and attributes.
- Typically, we will make an offer to a student holding a minimum lower second class (2:2) UK Honours undergraduate degree from a recognised institution. Other equivalent international qualifications from recognised institutions will be accepted.
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.