By participating in discussions, debates and simulations, you will be encouraged to observe root causes, and analyse phenomena that shape our world.
Regent's is a truly International Relations Regent's University London located in the centre of one of the world's most prominent cities. You will receive membership to the Royal Institute of International Affairs and Chatham House. You will meet diverse speakers and participants who are professionals in the field of international relations, including diplomats, NGOs, government officials, academics and journalists. In past years, we have also arranged conferences on campus, with speakers such as former foreign ministers, as well as visits to parliament and outside events.
Our academics have consulted for governments across the world and contributed valuable research in global issues and policies. Their expertise will help you develop practical and analytical skills that will prepare you for work in a variety of capacities including politics, finance, banking, media, law and economics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to International Relations
- International Law
- International Political Economy
- Research Methods in International Relations
- Foreign Policy and Negotiation
- International Security
- Human Rights
- The State and Sovereignty
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development Public Relations View 511 other Masters in International Relations in United Kingdom
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates from all university studies (i.e. undergraduate degree)
- One letter of academic recommendation
- One letter of recommendation detailing professional/clinical experience
- A copy of your CV/resumé. If this does not include details of professional/voluntary psychotherapy and counselling work experience, then please submit a separate statement detailing this experience.
- A 700-1000 word personal statement outlining your background, your reasons for applying to your chosen programme. This should demonstrate an understanding of a current issue relevant to the subject, how you feel you will benefit from the programme of study, what contributions you will make to the University and how this will help your future career aspirations.
International19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.