Science from University of New England is designed to foster your development as a research professional. Our course provides you with rigorous training in processes of scientific research, with flexible study options allowing you to complete your MSc in the way that best suits your lifestyle. Our course can be a pathway to PhD study, providing the pre-requisite training (for example, if you do not hold an Honours degree).
Research experience can lead to enhanced employment opportunities in:
- research and higher education institutions
- health, medical, environmental, forensic and analytical laboratories
- data science, statistics, analysis and information technology
- agricultural science and technology services and industries
- government agencies including CSIRO, ANSTO, and regulatory agencies (e.g. the APVMA, TGA, FSANZ)
- mathematics and science teaching
- leadership and management
- sales and marketing.
- conceptualising, designing and implementing a project which will increase knowledge that is applicable or contributes new insights to a scientific field;
- evaluating ideas and making informed judgements on complex issues or challenges in the scientific field of specialisation;
- communicating ideas, methodologies and conclusions clearly and effectively to specialist and non-specialist audiences; and
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Natural Sciences View 31 other Masters in Chemistry in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS CODE 000477G
- certified that the necessary facilities and appropriate support for the applicant undertaking the proposed MSc program are available; and
- nominated an appropriate Principal Supervisor and Co-supervisor(s) in accordance with the Supervisors - Nomination, Appointment and Responsibilities Rule.
- has a degree of Bachelor (AQF Level 7) in a cognate discipline at the level of Credit (GPA 5) or above; or
- has a degree at AQF Level 7 or equivalent and has adequate relevant preparation since graduation. Adequate relevant preparation may be gained by an approved academic course, professional training, during an occupation or through peer reviewed publications.
- overseas secondary qualifications or tertiary qualifications deemed equivalent to Australian qualifications;
- relevant professional experience
International33856 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33856 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Armidale
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.