Crop Protection at University of Göttingen is research and practice oriented, international and multidisciplinary. It opens career chances in agricultural sciences and institutions, and in the agro-industries. An internship in a private company or research institution offers the opportunity to link academic training with experience in interdisciplinary team work in a professional environment.
- Businesses of the agricultural and food industry
- Special consulting on production technology
- National and international agricultural industries
- Service branches, e.g. as an appraiser or adviser
- Public service, e.g. chambers and ministries of agriculture
- International organisations
- Environmental protection and landscaping
- Institutes of higher education and research institutions
- Mode of Action and Application Techniques,
- Resistance to Pesticides
- Environmental Metabolism,
- Regulation and Registration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesAgriculture Botany Ecology View 32 other Masters in Ecology in Germany
- Bachelor degree (with score of at least 3.0) and a selection interview
- Proof of language proficiency required for the degree programme
- Statutory declaration (Eidesstattliche Versicherung)
International768 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 384 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA768 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 384 EUR per semester during 24 months.
The semester fees comprise administration fees, student body fees and a Studentenwerk fee.
Living costs for Göttingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.