After accomplishing the Instructor of English as a Foreign Language programme from University of Pannonia, students will be qualified to teach English at primary and secondary level and also in private language schools worldwide!
- Shortest path to teaching English
- Guaranteed quality knowledge of the practice of teaching English;
- Great chances of employment home and abroad;
- International team of students and professors;
- International network of experts to rely on
- Theories of language acquisition – first and foreign languages;
- An interdisciplinary approach to the English language;
- The development of language skills and learner autonomy;
- Organizing teaching and learning processes: instructor and learner roles in the language classroom;
- The basic principles of language teaching: theories and methods;
- Teaching practice and seminar;
- Language assessment: testing and evaluation;
- Learning in inclusive pedagogical environments;
- Literature and contemporary culture in the language classroom;
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Either a BA degree in the relevant field (see details at the pages of the chosen programmes);
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL: 63 scores or higher) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS: Band 5 or above); or any other internationally accepted language exam in English (minimally at B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR));
- Motivation letter (personal/professional statement);
- (Online) interview.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per semester during 12 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Veszprém
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.