Software Development and Business Information Systems from Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi is more technically oriented and designed to increasing demand for multi-tiered service oriented software and also big data professionals.
Consequently, the main targets of SDBIS are graduates from Business Informatics/ Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Mathematics and Computer Science bachelor programmes.
SDBIS curriculum is real-world oriented with adequate connections to IT community and proper intership stages in major employers (Capgemini, Centric, Continental, Embarcadero, Endava, Falcon, Mind, SCC, etc.).
Moreover, in most cases (about 85%) customers of IT projects IS graduates work for are international. Not to mention that many of the references for IT/SIA courses are classical, worldwide accepted books and papers written in English.
- Multi-tiered Software Development
- Database Logic in Business Applications
- Business Intelligence
- Project Management
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Baccalaureate Diploma obtained in Romania, in original, or Equivalence CERTIFICATE issued by C.N.R.E.D.;
- Bachelor’s diploma obtained in Romania and Diploma Supplement / Transcript of grades, original copy or equivalence CERTIFICATE issued by C.N.R.E.D.;
- Original ID card and photocopy of it, attesting residence in Romania/ Passport (Candidates from the EU, the European Economic Area and Switzerland);
- Birth certificate, original document and photocopy
- Standard medical certificate issued within the past 6 months, specifying the candidate’s medical condition
- 2 photos (in the same size as for an ID card);
International1010 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1010 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1010 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1010 EUR per year during 24 months.
5000 RON /year
Living costs for Iasi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.