The graduate’s profile and qualification are characterized by the target knowledge that is divided into general (basic modules) and professional (professional basis modules); specialized knowledge (professional specialization module) is profiled by the topic of diploma work.
- The professional study programme Master of Business Administration at University of Economics and Management (VSEM) is focused on the applicants who plan to improve their qualifications for their professional careers by detailing and extending their knowledge in business administration.
- Theory and Praxis of management
- Change management
- Strategic management
- Managerial Controlling
- Managerial Economics
- Finance management and Financial analysis
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 11 other Masters in Business Administration in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Copy of bachelor or master diploma and its supplement (for MSc. and MBA)
- Passport-sized photo of an applicant (45x35 mm, jpeg format)
- Copy of passport (only Non-EU applicants)
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.