Master Degree in Business study programme "Marketing" is a 1-year graduate study programme which was introduced in the academic year 2020/2021. It is one out of five university graduate study programmes provided by the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Economics & Business that are fully taught in English.
Through this study programme, candidates will develop specific skills for the marketing discipline and its application in business.
Program Learning Outcomes
The courses will enable students to acquire the necessary knowledge in the field of consumer behavior, marketing research, marketing strategy, marketing planning, brand management, integrated marketing communications, personal selling and negotiation, sales management, interactive marketing communications, business to business (B2B) marketing, customer relationship management (CRM), international marketing, and services marketing.
- Marketing Research
- Brand Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Planning
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- birth certificate (original, photocopy or e-excerpt)
- certificate of citizenship / domicile (original, photocopy or e-excerpt);
- passport (or ID card for EU citizens)
- undergraduate diploma
- undergraduate course transcript with grades certified by the organization where you obtained it
- diploma recognition document if you finished the undergraduate study program outside Croatia
- proof that you paid the administrative fee.
International3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR per year during 12 months.
The tuition fee for one academic year is 28,000.00 HRK, which amounts to approximately 3,700.00 Euros.
Living costs for Zagreb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.