The MSc in Health and Exercise Science at Concordia University Montréal include the clinical areas of injury prevention, and the chronic care of certain diseases through exercise.
Researchers in the department are asking important questions, from how the body produces new muscle proteins to how stress can influence the cardiovascular system. All of the program's courses are research-based in one way or another. Join a passionate student cohort in the booming field of Exercise Science.
- Statistics and Research Design
- Laboratory Techniques
- Special Topics Seminar
- Thesis Proposal
- Thesis (Athletic Therapy)
- Thesis (Clinical Exercise Physiology)
- Selected Topics in Exercise Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesKinesiology View 45 other Masters in Kinesiology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BSc in Exercise Science or related field of study, which includes Kinesiology, Physiology, Psychology, or Biology.
- Proficiency in English. Applicants whose primary language is not English must demonstrate that their knowledge of English is sufficient to pursue graduate studies in their chosen field.
International13995 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 622 CAD per credit during 24 months.
National6390 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 284 CAD per credit during 24 months.
Quebec residents: $90,84 per credit
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.