Data Science programme at Vilnius University is interdisciplinary, combining data analysis, informatics and mathematical statistics.
- Depending on the student's choice, it is possible to choose subjects from statistics, informatics or econometrics.
The analytical modelling, planning, and forecasting work opportunities at various levels are open for Masters in Modelling and Data Analysis at Vilnius University in: research centres; financial institutions in private sector (e.g. pension funds, stock exchanges, insurance companies, commercial banks, Hi Tech start-ups); consulting firms; the analysis and planning units of business enterprises; central banks, ministries, and other public sector institutions.
- Multivariate Statistics
- Parametric and Nonparametric Econometrics
- Microeconomic Analysis
- Modern Mathematical Economics
- Panel Data Econometrics
- Statistics of Random Functions
- 18 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconometrics Statistics Data Science & Big Data View 3 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics (with solid knowledge of Mathematics), Informatics or Physical science;
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe).
- Assessment of motivation and entrance examination is held by electronic means remotely.
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA4916 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4916 EUR per year during 18 months.
- Part-Time studies NON-EU/EEA: 3400 EUR/per year
- Part-Time studies EU/EEA: 3277 EUR/per year
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The Grand Duchy of Lithuania Scholarship
- Tuition fee waivers and scholarships to apply before studies
- Scholarships to get during the study period
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.