The Manufacturing Automation and Digital Transformation programme at the ESCP Business School has the following objectives:
- Strategic thinking and leading technological and organisational change
- Actively contributes to the development of Industry 4.0 solutions
- Understand the main implications of technological changes in production systems
- Manage complex and technologically advanced portfolios of supplies and suppliers
- Take on new leadership challenges while creating developments in new manufacturing systems
- A flexible, 12-month, part-time programme including five week-long modules
- Two core components for each module: Management and Technology
- Study in three different countries: United Kingdom, Italy and France
- Taught entirely in English
- 260 classroom hours and 80 hours of distance learning
- Company Project focused on automation and digital transformation opportunities
- Delivered by world-renowned faculty and industry practitioners
- A programme created and run in conjunction with Comau Academy
- Hands-on practical approach
- Corporate Strategy
- Overview of Industry 4.0 Technologies
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Flexible Manufacturing: Technology Overview & Case Studies
- Finance for Technology
- Internet of Things: Technology overview and case studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Robotics Artificial Intelligence View 262 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor, Master or equivalent degree (preferably in engineering or technology based discipline, or any other discipline with relevant work experience in a technology, manufacturing or engineering sector or industry)
- Preferably 8 years of relevant professional experience
- Proficiency in English
- An updated CV
- Copies of all diplomas and degrees awarded
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Two reference letters (submitted via the online application system)
International21000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA21000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.