Joining this full-time Master of Science corresponds to the determination to pursue a defined professional project and gives young graduates and young executives a combination of high value skills sought by recruiters.
The Industry Transformation Management programme at the ESCP Business School provides academic expertise and presentation of the best professional practices. Our goal is to train experts who will be rapidly able to progress in a globalised world.
Students will obtain 1 degree: the French Master degree (DEAMIE) and 1 diploma: MSc in Industry Transformation Management.
Furthermore, it aims to stimulate innovation in the industry sector through digital transformation, in order to deliver on high expectations in this field.
This master is suited for those who are considering a career in the Industry Sector. The specialisation prepares graduates for professional roles such as: Industrial Manager, Product Line Manager, Project Manager, Consultant, Production Manager, Lean Manager (...).
- Industrial Systems Projects & Management
- Complexity & Systems Management
- Industrial Efficiency & Lean Management
- Change & Transformation Management
- Data Management
- Industry 4.0
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Retail Management Transport Management View 172 other Masters in Management Studies in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A minimum 180 ECTS credits Bachelor or Master degree in Sciences, Business or Economics
- Proficiency in English
- A copy of a Master/ or a Bachelor diploma already obtained OR a certificate of enrolment for current Bachelor studies
- A 2-year university transcript of your Master or Bachelor degree
- A copy of your TOEFL or TOEIC listening and reading score or IELTS score (taken within the last two years)
- We strongly recommend adding two reference letters to your application
International24000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 EUR per year during 15 months.
EU/EEA24000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 EUR per year during 15 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.