Aerospace Engineering program, offered by the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt, strives to prepare their students for challenging tasks in their future professions. For this purpose, an outstanding curriculum has been implemented.
In addition, the curriculum was developed so that the theory taught in the courses can be applied directly either in numerous student projects or in the outstanding research in various fields of Aerospace Engineering (see Research & Development). Students interested in a Bachelor curriculum with an Aerospace specialisation can earn a Bachelor degree in Mechatronics with the Aerospace specialisation here at the FH.
- A unique full-time study programme in Austria
- Taught entirely in English
- Practice -oriented with an international scope
- Projects intergrated in programme
- Student-run projects in cooperation with industry
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- CAD for Aerospace Projects
- Adv. Finite Element Computation
- Aerospace Project Management and System Engineering
- Quality Management in Aeronautics
Most of the courses are taught by lecturers from leading Aerospace Engineering companies using the newest methods and tools (such as ANSYS, CATIA software) and thereby ensure the most up-to-date education for our students.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a Bachelor-degree in a relevant subject such as Aerospace-Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Mechatronics, Technical Physics etc. as long as 30 ECTS are in engineering core subjects such as engineering elements, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, mechanics etc. have been part of the curriculum
- a Diplom-Ingenieur-degree (Dipl.-Ing. FH or TU/TH) in Aerospace-Engineering, Mechatronics or other Engineering subjects
- Proof of English proficiency required for all applicants, whose native language is not English
International726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Wiener Neustadt
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.