The Master of Business Administration - Oil, Gas and Energy Management at Unicaf Scholarships aims to provide an intellectually challenging academic programme of study, which will demand of the student the ability to analyze, synthesize and evaluate key theoretical concepts and practical applications in international oil, gas and energy management.
The programme provides industry insight, including an overview of contemporary issues in the market, so that graduates are well equipped to enter into the sector, whether in marketing, procurement and negotiation, policy making or exploration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of Management and Leadership
- Strategic Development
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Accounting and Economics in Oil and Gas
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Mining, Oil & Gas View 18 other Masters in Business Administration in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s degree programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree or international equivalent. Related professional qualifications at the appropriate level will also be considered for entry.
- Students with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if the Bachelor degree was not taught in the English language
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.