This Master of Business Administration - Health Management at Unicaf Scholarships aims to equip students with integrative thinking, combining intuition, analytic reasoning and imagination, and link it with core competencies and transformational leadership capabilities to become a successful leader in health management.
This programme aims to be relevant to professionals both outside the health industry, for example executive managers, and inside the health industry, for example doctors and nurses, who wish to apply their learning and experience to health management through the acquisition of practical health management skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of Management and Leadership
- Strategic Development
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Health Psychology and Public Health
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 38 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s degree programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree or international equivalent. Related professional qualifications at the appropriate level will also be considered for entry.
- Students with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if the Bachelor degree was not taught in the English language
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Larnaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.