The MA in Education at Unicaf Scholarships is an ideal degree for all those who wish to enter into the educational sector and all current practitioners who wish to enhance further their knowledge in the fields of teaching and learning.
Necessary skills such as the use of ICT, problem solving, critical thinking, and communication and research skills are acquired through the course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Teaching and Learning Management
- Analysis of Learning Disabilities in Education
- ICT in Education
- Research Practices and Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s degree programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree or international equivalent. Related professional qualifications at the appropriate level will also be considered for entry.
- Students with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if the Bachelor degree was not taught in the English language
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.