It aims to explore the architecture with a multi-dimensional approach and have graduates that use different approaches, methods and techniques.
The acquisition of knowledge, skills, and competence in architectural design of undergraduate graduates who do not plan an academic career is the basis of the Master of Architecture (Non-Thesis) program from Ozyegin University.
It is a program that aims to train graduates who can think analytically and critically, integrate professional activities at national, international levels, and have interdisciplinary thinking and working skills, from urban scale to the scale of material and building element detail, and gain the current knowledge in the field of architecture and different design approaches.
Program Learning Outcomes
Our goal is to cultivate architects and designers who will raise the quality of life of both individuals and society, are able to use their developed sense of aesthetics and creativity in every aspect of professional life, have recognized the importance of entrepreneurship, endeavor to provide the organizations for which they work with new perspectives through their knowledge base and vision, value multicultural and interdisciplinary perspectives, and have a sustainable design approach.
- Architectural Design
- Theory of Architecture
- Landscape Design and Planning
- Architectural Design and Sun
- Spatial Systems in Architecture and Urban Space
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Industrial Design Design View 9 other Masters in Industrial Design in Turkey
- Transcripts: Transcripts showing all courses taken and grades achieved in all higher education institutions the applicant has so far attended to or graduated from. If the transcripts do not include any information about the grading system, separate documents must be provided for the grading system of the relevant institutions.
- Letter of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation. Letters of recommendation must be obtained from the applicant’s instructors and/or previous/current employer. Letters of recommendations obtained from family and friends are not acceptable.
- Letter of Intent: Essays written in English about personal or professional goals in subjects provided by the Graduate School.
- Supplementary Documents for International Students: Copy of the information page of the passport.
International11550 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 EUR per year during 12 months.
National3370 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3370 EUR per year during 12 months.
National students: 50000 Turkish Lira
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.