The Health Management course at Unicaf Scholarships will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
The course aims to:
- Produce skilled executives on Administration and Health Economics. Specifically, it covers a wide range of knowledge and skills that are now considered necessary by health professionals to address current problems of administration and finance, both in design and planning and management of health services.
- The program provides expertise and technical skills and enhances the analysis of strategies, measures and actions aimed at developing the health sector within the broader context of social policy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of Management
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management for Managers
- Business Function and Procedures
- Strategic Leadership and Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement Studies Health Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 14 other Masters in Management Studies in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s degree programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree or international equivalent. Related professional qualifications at the appropriate level will also be considered for entry.
- Students with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if the Bachelor degree was not taught in the English language
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.