The specific aims of the Civil Engineering programme at Unicaf Scholarships are:
- To produce postgraduates who have a thorough understanding of civil engineering and a critical awareness of the current issues in the field, informed by the latest research.
- To encourage students to develop their conceptual understanding of civil engineering to evaluate the latest research and design methodologies, and to develop their own methodologies.
- To develop the students' awareness of the ethical issues of civil engineering and their responsibilities with regard to sustainable construction.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Structural Design and Bridge Engineering
- Applied Finite Elements
- Energy and Carbon Management
- Sustainable Construction and Innovation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent in a relevant subject area. Some related professional qualifications at the appropriate level supported by relevant industry experience may also be considered.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme
National6500 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.