Completion of this Nursing programme at Unicaf Scholarships will enable students to link theoretical analysis with empirical enquiry in considering issues related to nursing while nurturing intellectual and creative potential.
Students are empowered to become rigorous, critical and analytical in their thinking about the interplay between nursing and healthcare, policy, and societal factors. This master’s level programme encourages a high degree of initiative, independent judgement, self-motivation and critical self-awareness to develop students' abilities in research, data selection, organisation, evaluation and analysis so this can be fully utilised in the application of their skills within the field of their choice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advancing Leadership for Quality Practices
- Quality Monitoring and Improvement
- Approaches to Managing Long Term Conditions
- Global Health
- Research Methodology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesNursing Health Administration
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent in a Nursing or Health related subject. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- Registered Nurse status in home country
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National3250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.