At Global Communication, Leadership and Corporate Diplomacy from Blanquerna - Universitat Ramon Llull, students will gain the tools needed for communication and public relations in global entities of this nature and will also pay particular attention to the practices of diplomacy, institutional relations, and corporate communication as responses to the increasingly urgent need for companies to achieve social legitimacy.
Students at Global Communication, Leadership and Corporate Diplomacy from Blanquerna - Universitat Ramon Llull will:
- be prepared to become the future leaders of multinational businesses and global organizations;
- act as agents of change in the most important areas of corporate global communication.
- Key aspects of global communication strategic management
- Management techniques in global organizational communication
- Trends and challenges in the management of global corporate communication
- Relations with media in a global environment
- Public relations and marketing communication in the global environment of the New Economy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Corporate Communication View 138 other Masters in Management Studies in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Photocopy of Spanish national ID (DNI), passport or Spanish foreign ID (NIE)
- Academic record (original or certified copy) with the marks on the courses taken and the grade point average from the degree.
- Applicants with degrees earned outside Spain: certified issued by the authorised body accrediting that the previous degrees authorise the applicant to engage in Master’s or post-graduate studies in the country issuing the degree.
- Brief curriculum vitae showing training and professional experience related to the degree programme applied for.
International8074 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8074 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA8074 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8074 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.