Education- Pedagogy from St Mary's University, Twickenham, London is designed for anyone involved in teaching and learning. This includes teachers and other education professionals such as teaching assistants, mentors and librarians.
The degree offers a variety of modules to meet your needs, regardless of your location or phase of schooling.
The programme will develop your ability to reflect critically on classroom practice. The focus throughout is on developing your pedagogical understanding as a reflective practitioner.
You'll gain a wider understanding of key issues in the field of education. You’ll also develop a critical understanding of research methodology as you plan and conduct a small-scale enquiry into an issue of your own choice, leading to evidence-informed innovation. This will enable you to further your understanding of your own practice.
Students at Education- Pedagogy from St Mary's University, Twickenham, London will:
- apply their learning to practical situations within their own context, using their learning to drive effective change.
- advance their professional skills and expertise in learning and teaching through the development of a research culture.
- Issues in Religious Education
- Purpose and Value of Science Education
- Concepts and Debates in Inclusive Practice
- Purpose and Value of Mathematics Education
- Pedagogical Issues in Practice
- Reflective Practice and Evidence-based Pedagogy in Physical Education
- Racial Equality in Education
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Educational Psychology View 161 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A good honours degree.
- Experience of working in an educational setting or a relevant professional interest is also required.
- Applicants with up to 90 Level 7 credits (for example from a PGCE, National Professional Qualification or National SENCo Award) are eligible to apply for exemption from up to three modules.
International14550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14550 GBP per year during 12 months.
National6990 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6990 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.