Designed to give you advanced knowledge and practical skills in leadership and project management that you can immediately apply to your workplace, this Masters in Project Management utilises a practical approach to enable you to build your confidence as an astute project manager.
Why this course?
- Gain valuable industry insights and support from expert academics, and access to leading industry professionals
- Master the skills required to become a successful project manager – no matter what your degree background or work experience
- Study a 100% online MSc Project Management – anytime, anywhere – while you continue with your work and other commitments
- Advance your career with an internationally-recognised Masters in Project Management that will boost your employability in a highly-competitive global job market
Upon completion of our MSc Project Management, you’ll have the specialist knowledge, skills, and expertise to pursue global career opportunities in project management across a range of industries and organisations, including:
- Public sector
- Business services
- Events management
- Charitable organisations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management Fundamentals – Explore the key principles, concepts, tools, and strategies of project management
- Projects in Global Environments – Address the knowledge, skills, and competencies required to successfully manage projects in global environments
- Leadership – Critically examine and evaluate all aspects of leadership theory and practice to develop your own leadership capability
- Sustainable Development Principles and Practice – Explore the fundamental nature, causes, and consequences of sustainable and unsustainable development
- Project Management Methodologies – Analyse various project management methodologies and frameworks, including Agile and PRINCE2®, and learn how to effectively apply these within organisations
- Project Management in Context – Discover the fundamental principles of managing portfolios and programmes to deliver strategic business goals
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 69 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at London South Bank University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
To apply for this online MSc Project Management, you’ll need to have:
- An undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or higher, in any discipline), or equivalent qualification
- Relevant professional qualifications or work experience if you don’t have a degree
- An IELTS score minimum of 6.5, with at least 5.5 in each component, if English isn’t your first language. (they also recognise other language certifications)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7400 GBP per year during 24 months.
National7400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7400 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.