MTU has developed a strong track record in providing short Digital Marketing programmes over the last few years and has found the level of expertise and insight developed through such programmes to be unparalleled.
The MSc in Digital Marketing Strategy at Munster Technological University is aimed at those working in traditional and digital marketing or those aspiring towards a senior position that requires a solid foundation in multiple aspects of Digital Marketing. Progress through the programme is designed to carefully develop essential skills to a point of expertise in the context of an overall strategic perspective.
MTU’s panel of lecturers has substantial commercial experience, and is drawn from a range of local, national and international companies that lead the way in digital marketing. This innovative Masters programme will deliver students who are at the forefront of knowledge pertaining to digital marketing strategy and digital leadership.
All assessment is by project work, reports and similar mechanisms; there are no final terminal exams.
- Digital Marketing Environment
- Strategy for Digital Marketing
- Social Media Advertising
- Website Optimisation&Analytics
- Professional Dev for Marketing
- Action Research Methods
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
Online Part-time Delivery (12th September):
- Application Deadline: 9th September
- Application Deadline: 17th September
- Application Deadline: 31st August
- Application Deadline: 31st May
DisciplinesStrategic Management Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 16 other Masters in Digital Communication in Ireland
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Munster Technological University and/or in Ireland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Candidates ideally should have attained at least a H2.2 degree in a cognate area (an area related to business, media or visual communications).
- Degree-holders from non-cognate areas will be considered provided that these candidates can demonstrate significant relevant industrial experience.
- An interview of admission will be held for holders of non-cognate degrees.
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6200 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cork
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.