The MBA in Strategy at Munster Technological University will give you the required skills and abilities to assist you in navigating your chosen career path. Your organisation will benefit from your improved knowledge, skillset and confidence which will bring added value for your employer.
How will I benefit?
- Individual professional and personal development.
- The MBA will give you the required skills and abilities to assist you in navigating your chosen career path.
- Your organisation will benefit from you acquiring new skills and confidence and will bring an added value to your workplace and colleagues.
- Economics of Global Markets
- Global Business Strategy
- IT and Analytics for Business
- Operations Strategy
- MBA Innovation & Creativity
- Strategic Corporate Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Strategic Management View 68 other Masters in Business Administration in Ireland
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Munster Technological University and/or in Ireland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants who have a minimum of an Honours Bachelor of Business or cognate degree (Level 8) or cognate discipline (H2.2) or an approved equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for entry to the programme.
- All applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of English language proficiency (IELTS score of at least 6.0). English language tests must be undertaken no more than two years prior to the start of the programme.
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Cork
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.